Learning is a life-long pursuit. Riverside City College offers tuition-free, high-quality learning experiences for adults. If you thrive learning with like-minded adults, you will succeed in these free courses. Students interested in enrolling exclusively in Lifelong Learning courses should fill out the online application linked below. Students can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (951) 222-8090 for additional information on how to join this free program.
Due to COVID-19, all courses will be online through Spring 2022. Students interested in taking these courses will need an email address that they check regularly and the ability to join a Zoom meeting. For more information on Zoom, please visit the "What is Zoom?" page.
Lifelong Learning Winter 2022 Application
Winter Semester: Week of January 3rd through the week of February 10th, 2022.
Steps to Enroll
Step 1: Choose your classes from the list below. We recommend making a note of the instructor and section number of the classes you would like to take.
Step 2: Fill out a Lifelong Learning application and registration form. RCC offers a lot of different classes, so please double check to make sure you are selecting the correct classes!
Step 3: Learn about Zoom by visiting the “What is Zoom?” page
Step 4: Applications will be processed within 2 weeks. Students will receive an email notifying them of enrollment. This email will include a link to the Zoom class. A few minutes before each class, click on that link to join the class via Zoom.
Winter 2022 Schedule
Senior Topics- Discussions around Current Events & Meeting New People! (Instructor: Don Callju)
- Tuesday & Thursday 11:00AM-12:15PM (SCE-804-40726)
Computer Basics- Zoom, Internet Safety, and More! (Instructor: GARY PATTON)
- Tuesday 5:30pm-07:20pm (SCE-809-40727)
- Saturday 9:00am-11:10am (SCE-809-40834)
Oil, Acrylic, and Watercolor (Instructor: SUBODH MAHESHWARI)
- Saturday 9:00am-12:10pm (SCE-811-40728)
- Tuesday 9:00-11:50am (SCE-811-40729)
- Wednesday 9:00-11:50am (SCE-811-40730)
- Thursday 9:00-11:50 AM (SCE-811-40731)
Healthy Aging through Yoga (Instructor: TAMERA GINGERELLA)
- Monday 5:30pm-07:00pm (SCE-813-40732)
- Saturday 9:15am-10:45am (SCE-813-40840)
Healthy Aging through Yoga (Instructor: LORRAINE ZANK)
- Monday and Thursday 1:15pm-2:30pm (SCE-813-40733)
Healthy Aging Through Yoga (Instructor: JENNIFER MUMFORD)
- Tuesday & Thursday 8:00am-9:15pm (SCE-813-40734)
- Tuesday & Thursday 9:30am-10:45pm (SCE-813-40850)
- Tuesday & Thursday 11:00am-12:15pm (SCE-813-40735)
Chair Yoga (Instructor: JENNIFER MUMFORD)
- Tuesday and Thursday 1:00pm-2:15pm (SCE-813-40854)
Tai Chi Chuan- Advanced/Continuing Students (Instructor: HARVEY KURLAND)
- Monday and Wednesday 1:00-02:20pm (SCE-813-40736)
Tai Chi Chuan- Beginning/Continuing Students (Instructor: HARVEY KURLAND)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 01:00pm-02:15pm (SCE-813-40740)
Pilates (Instructor: ANGELES MUNOZ)
- Monday 10:30am-12:00pm (SCE-813-40737)
- Wednesday 10:30am-12:00pm (SCE-813-40851)
Total Senior Fitness (Instructor: ROSANNE DE LEON-CALLJU)
- Monday and Wednesday 9:30am-10:55am (SCE-813-40738)
- Monday and Wednesday 11:00am-12:20pm (SCE-813-40837)
- Tuesday and Thursday 12:00pm-01:15pm (SCE-813-40853)
Arthritis Foundation (Instructor: ROBIN CARTER-ROSENBLOOM)
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9:00am-9:50am (SCE-813-40739)
Chair Zumba (Instructor: ROBIN CARTER-ROSENBLOOM)
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 10:30am-11:20am (SCE-813-40741))
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 11:45am-12:35am (SCE-813-40742)
Jewelry Design (Instructor: LAURA SOUDER)
- Tuesday 1:00-3:50 PM (SCE-840-40743)